The twin Tacomas

The twin Tacomas

Dennis and I both have the audacity to be lookalikes, well, at least with our trucks. Together in caravan fashion, our traveling motels have taken us to the wilds of Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, California, Utah, Oregon and Washington as we pursue the county highpoints and prominence peaks of the west. We've had some wonderful adventures and I count Dennis as one of the finest guys I've ever met despite his sense of humor. One of the funniest picture captions I've ever seen was this one (at my expense from a trip to Arizona). P.S. Of course my truck is really a lot better looking than his truck. : )
Dean
on Nov 14, 2008 10:29 am
Image ID: 463313

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Bob Bolton

Bob Bolton - Nov 14, 2008 8:27 pm - Voted 10/10

Beauty marks

Quote from caption: "Of course my truck is really a lot better looking than his truck".

Your truck is indeed better looking I believe because it has more beauty marks. I was there for it's very noisy and painful initiation on Yainax Butte -- you can read it under the Yainax Butte section here. You may need to scroll down to the Yainax Butte section. The best part is that it was my first trip in the truck when it was brand new! :-)

Dean

Dean - Nov 14, 2008 9:14 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Beauty marks

I vividly remember those "screeches" but I've acquired even more since that trip. Mountain mahoghany is not good for your paint job. I'm sure Dennis has as many scratch marks knowing where he goes in that truck but he most likely buffs out as many as he can. Me, I just let the dirt cover
them up.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2