Cassin Ridge Comments

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
sunnysummit

sunnysummit - Nov 25, 2006 12:45 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Rock Bands

Agreed. The traditional descriptions do vary in the placement and consideration of the rock bands. I hope to illustrate very clearly here as a service to those who attempt the route what to expect. I'll definitely clean up the description to match exactly what we encountered and leave open those areas in the traditional descriptions that we didn't see for others to fill in. Hopefully, this can become an authoritative guide for this route - as its history is rich and it deserves it! Thanks for the comment!

BigLee

BigLee - Sep 1, 2007 6:32 am - Voted 10/10

Good Effort!

This is a really well written page based on personal experience. Your photos are also very informative. There's a couple of things I think that you could do to improve the page though.
It would be good if you could grade all the rock sections individually. Currently you've only graded the first 5.5 section and the overall rock grade. It also sounds like you've done some variations...
Also, it would be good if you could add the photos into the text in the relavent places. Kind of like in
This page. Obviously I had a lot more contributed photos to try to incorporate but you get my point. Basically it would better complement your text.

sunnysummit

sunnysummit - Sep 13, 2007 2:10 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Good Effort!

Eh BigLee -

Thanks for the comments. I'm a total novice with these pages, but I'd like to learn about how to incorporate pictures, and video, into the text. There are a lot more pictures to add! When I get some time I'll play around with it a little more. I may be contacting you for some advice. Thanks!

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Cassin Ridge' main page