My Best Five Photos

My Best Five Photos

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Scenery
There's a lot of great photos on this website but it's really tough to find them! Help me out by attaching the best five photos you've ever taken.

1) Each member may attach no more than five photos.
2) You may only attach a photo you have personally taken. No attaching other members' photos, no matter how great you think they are.
3) You can detach and attach better photos as you take them, making sure never to have more than five attached at any time.

Now's your chance to let your five best photos, maybe stuck down there at 90.0% since nobody can find them, float to the top of the rating chart.

I've started off by attaching three of mine. Hopefully they will quickly float to the bottom of the pile...


Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-10 of 10
rpc

rpc - Apr 14, 2006 10:40 pm - Voted 10/10

I like the idea.

.

2skinners - Apr 16, 2006 9:35 am - Voted 10/10

Great!!!!

Awesome album.

tarol

tarol - Sep 19, 2006 6:12 pm - Voted 10/10

Great Idea

I had a terrible time choosing! But I love looking at all the others!

Whitesail

Whitesail - Oct 23, 2006 9:01 pm - Hasn't voted

Ditto!

There are a great selection of images here.

brade

brade - Feb 13, 2007 3:39 pm - Voted 10/10

simple ideas

... are best. Impressing.

mtybumpo

mtybumpo - Jul 2, 2007 1:34 am - Voted 10/10

Suggestion...

I suggest for anyone visiting this album that they start at the last page of photos and look at some of the ones further down. After all these are the best five from everyones' collections. There is a lot of good stuff to be had further down that was ignored on the other pages and shouldn't be ignored here. The top photos here are beautiful and are doing fine but the ones lower down are in this album in hopes of getting a few more people to see them than they ordinarily would. Give the little guys a chance too! So anyways, this is a great album! Great idea!

EricChu

EricChu - Oct 27, 2009 8:08 pm - Voted 10/10

very good idea!

Like this we really get to see the "crème de la crème" in a more concentrated version!

suddendescent

suddendescent - Feb 1, 2010 4:06 pm - Voted 10/10

If only I could give a good contribution...

Great images ! Although out of foolish pride I would have liked to claim that the collective backyard of a place I call home does have amazing topography inspiring a striking image that would convince hoards of tourists in their quest for topographic niirvana !

This summer I'll go down to the northern extension of the Groulx mountains and I'll try to come back with good grub that would convince you folks that we to have stark artful forms in our back yards ! Amen .

Honkeydong

Honkeydong - Apr 8, 2010 1:08 am - Hasn't voted

On My Best Day

I couldn't take a shot like any of those.

RosemaryWhite - Jul 17, 2015 5:10 am - Hasn't voted

Epic

true skills

Viewing: 1-10 of 10