SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

New to area Need Partners( mnteer., sport, trad )


killswitch1088

Posted by killswitch1088 on Oct 8, 2011
Page Views: 534

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
Location: Colorado, United States
City or Place: Colorado, US
Skill Level: Intermediate
Categories: Biking, Gym/Training, Hiking, Ice Climbing, Mountaineering, Rock Climbing, Skiing
Partner Status: Need Partners

Description

Hey im new to area and looking to meet some new parters to climb and hike with. I and laid back 23 year old who has been climbing off and on for last 6 years and started to take in serious in the last one again. Always looking to learn more and push my limits. I have all my own gear and TRAD, SPORT, ICE, MOUNTAINEER, BIKEING, and SKI.

Just a few ideas i have are

Total abandoment
Sawtooth
Superstar coulior
North cable route
Outrey
Or any thing else

I am also trying to find some people to go to utah to climb and canyoneer in the next mo. or so not sure on the dates though.

I go up to the mountains at least 2 times a week maybe more my job is very flexable so just let me know if you have any plans too.

Thanks
Matt

Comments

No comments posted yet.


Sign in to post!

Don't have an account? Register now.







"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."   --Peter Gibbons (Office Space)   

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.