Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Westcliffe Willie

Westcliffe Willie - Mar 26, 2009 4:32 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice writing style!

Very unique writing style. Descriptive enough to make you feel like you're part of the adventure and short enough not to lose interest. Great pictures as well. Your pages are getting to be very professional. Now, all you need is a firearm.

Lastly, have to say, blew me over the top with your "Lenticular" phrase. Had to pull out the ol' Websters on that one.

Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Mar 26, 2009 8:35 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice writing style!

Thanks for the comments and kind words. Yeah, I personally don't have the patience to read long, novel-like trip reports, so I don't expect anyone else to enjoy my novels. I like to keep things to the point.

PS: Glad I could bring a new word to your vocabulary. ;) Did I tell you my husband is biligual? Yup! He speaks Enlish & Albaman. ;)

Cheers,

Sarah

ErikaRN

ErikaRN - Apr 28, 2010 1:20 am - Hasn't voted

Awesome

I am in love with this mountain!! I was going to do it with CMC this winter but it got cancelled due to bad weather. It looks just fabulous in winter. Thanks for a great report!

Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Apr 28, 2010 10:17 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Awesome

Thanks, Erika. You'll get your time on Guyot. It really is a handsome mountain.

Ah, the bitter sweet joys of life in Colorado - so many mountains, so little time. ;)

Sarah

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Bluebird Day on Mount Guyot' main page