Creta di Aip / Trogkofel Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-6 of 6

pm18371 - Aug 10, 2010 6:11 am

crete rosse  Sucess!

Climbed the Crete Rosse ferrata, descent via the normal route. Long but nic approach from Cason di Lanza.

bergnasenbaer

bergnasenbaer - Sep 20, 2008 1:20 pm

in the beginning  Sucess!

uiberlacher - crete rosso, the second time in 1997

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Aug 31, 2008 8:27 am Date Climbed: Aug 7, 2008

Uiberlacher Steig  Sucess!

I first climbed Creta di Aip / Trogkofel alone, up and down by Ferrata Crete Rosse. This time we came with Jasmina on Rudnigalm, ascended the mountain by Uiberlacher Steig and descended on the southern side by the normal SW route. Very nice.

ganesh70

ganesh70 - Feb 6, 2007 7:00 pm Date Climbed: Oct 7, 2006

Route climbed: Via ferrata Crete Rosse  Sucess!

From Passo Cason di lanza I took the beautiful path to Sella di Val Dolce ( great valley with fantastic autumn colors and nice views to Sernio-Grauzaria group, Creta di Aip, Zermula and Monte cavallo di Pontebba ) and then the path n°403 to the Via ferrata "Crete Rosse". The ferrata is short and very easy. I liked very much the plateau on the top of the mountain and the panorama to the austrian glaciers. I came back with the normal route n°439. Nice views of the whole southern side of the mountain. I liked very much this ring, I think is the best option for climb Creta di Aip. I didn't meet anyone in the whole 6 hours only some wild animals.

Herb

Herb - Jan 2, 2006 10:36 am

Route Climbed: Ascent: Ferrata Crete Rosse, descent: Uiberlachersteig Date Climbed: 25. August 2005  Sucess!

Short, but nice ferrata for the ascent. Perfect weather conditions when we started - unfortunately cloudy and foggy during the ferrata and at the summit....

DragoA

DragoA - Nov 27, 2005 5:43 am

Route Climbed: Via ferrata Crete Rosse Date Climbed: 20.may2005  Sucess!

In season 2004/2005 i have been ski several times at Nassfeld ski slopes. The first thing that catch my sight of was Rosskofel and Trogkofel. The may 2005 was warm and the snow has melted on souths side of mountains. The road from Pontebba-Italy was snowless. On Passo Pramolo has been almost none, the cable railway has been quit and above the ski slopes dominate silence. From Passo Pramolo I went over ski slopes and under Rosskofel (Cavallo) towards Trogkofel (Creta di Aip). The south side of mountain was snowless and also direction of ferrata Crete Rosse. Only the shaft before the end of ferata was snowed. The path from exit of ferrata to the summit was easy. Here and there on south side of plateu lied some snow. The north side of Trogkofel where goes path Uieberlacher Steig seems more snowed. From summit I returned through south path »Südwandsteig« to the path 403 Traversata Carnica (Karnishe hohe Weg). From here to Passo Pramolo is still two (or more) hour of walk .

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Creta di Aip / Trogkofel' main page