Viewing: 1-11 of 11
eza

eza - May 31, 2010 10:42 am - Voted 10/10

A good TR

Thanks for posting it, Eric. If anything, let me say (for the sake of precision) that Aramon is not managing CandanchĂș and Formigal. As far as I know, Aramon only holds (in this area) management of the Formigal and Panticosa ski resorts. AstĂșn and CandanchĂș are run by independent companies (EIVASA and ETUKSA). Doesn't make any difference on their impact upon the Pyrenees, but...

visentin

visentin - Jun 1, 2010 3:20 am - Hasn't voted

Re: A good TR

Thanks Eza for these very nice comments. I'll correct the detail about Aramon soon. If you know anything about this project going on, let me know also so I update the article about the newest details.

hamik

hamik - Jun 1, 2010 3:16 am - Voted 10/10

Nice

insight on a beautiful range usually overshadowed (for those of us abroad) by the Alps. I hope I can write as well in French one day as you do in English!

visentin

visentin - Jun 1, 2010 3:19 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice

Hmmm.. nice to hear from someone who, as far as I remember, was debating about which, with California or France, was best ;) (having said that my story takes place in ... Spain :)
Thanks !

hamik

hamik - Jun 1, 2010 3:24 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Nice

Certainly California is better, but France has redeeming qualities even if it does share its nicest ranges with Spain and Switzerland/Italy ;-)

yatsek

yatsek - Jun 7, 2010 8:06 am - Voted 10/10

Catchy!

Just managed to read the beginning, noticed a passage on the website development history and I can't wait to read it all, which I hope I can do tonight. And so many interesting photos!

yatsek

yatsek - Jun 7, 2010 1:45 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: well...

It wasn't a bark, 'twas a whistle of a poor marmot whizzing around in an attempt to get out of a man-made refuge. :)

yatsek

yatsek - Jun 7, 2010 2:24 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: well...

Must've already been insane. Too many ski resorts nearby.

visentin

visentin - Jun 8, 2010 4:48 am - Hasn't voted

Re: well...

scary, why ?

Rafa Bartolome

Rafa Bartolome - Jun 15, 2010 1:23 pm - Voted 10/10

great

Interesting trip report in one of my favourite areas of Pyrenees. Thanks for the pictures to my pages of Anayet, Pala de Ip and Collarada. It's better to attach the trip report as child (I made the change). The peak is the parent and the trip report is the child, but the trip report can't be the parent. Only a range as Canfranc can be the parent of a peak.
Do you like now the left menu? (the trip report appears under every peak and also under the area of Canfranc)

visentin

visentin - Jun 28, 2010 4:06 am - Hasn't voted

Re: great

Thanks for the read and for changing the attachment status of the trip report, I was not sure in which sense to do it as well.

Viewing: 1-11 of 11
Return to 'From the Anayet to the Collarada' main page