Kennedy Peak Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Bob Burd

Bob Burd - Nov 11, 2011 1:19 pm Date Climbed: Aug 10, 2011

From Molo  Sucess!

An enjoyable loop around Kennedy Creek, tagging Molo and Relief as well. Trip Report

tyler4588

tyler4588 - Jun 26, 2010 11:10 pm Date Climbed: Jun 25, 2010

South Face  Sucess!

Got wet. It was pretty snowy. A wet year I guess. Beautiful views. Backpacked in and climbed from Kennedy Lake.

Matthew Holliman

Matthew Holliman - Jul 17, 2005 10:39 pm

Route Climbed: South Ridge (ascent) / NW Ridge (descent) Date Climbed: June 3, 2005  Sucess!

Dayhike out of Kennedy Meadows; gained Relief Peak's NE Ridge from Grouse Creek and continued around over Molo Mtn. and Kennedy Peak, returning via Soda Canyon and Kennedy Creek. This was a longer day than it had looked on the map, with some truly awful scree to gain Relief's NE Ridge (a snow climb of the north face would be more enjoyable) and some tedious sidehilling on the way to Molo--but fortunately with some fantastic views that more than made up for the poor climbing.

Alpinist

Alpinist - Sep 13, 2003 12:34 am

Route Climbed: South Face Date Climbed: September 15, 1998  Sucess!

I have wanted to climb this peak for years, and I finally did it...! I dragged my city-boy brother-in-law with me, who I expected would tire out on the lower ridge. However he surprised me and kept pace with me step for step!



The weather was perfect, partly cloudy, not too hot. The views of the Emigrant and northern Yosemite were awesome!

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Kennedy Peak' main page