KOL-e-LAAT WALLS

Page Type Page Type: Mountain/Rock
Location Lat/Lon: 36.60306°N / 50.70971°E
Activities Activities: Toprope, Bouldering, Big Wall
Seasons Season: Spring
Additional Information Elevation: 5407 ft / 1648 m
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

Dohezar Valley has many attractions for people of the nature for sure and is so famous because of it's attractions. But some of these attractions haven't been well explored yet and need much more time and care to be spent for them.
Rocks and walls of Dohezar are one of these attractions that many of them have never been climbed yet. Walls like Tobon and Kol-e-Laat are two of these. Hope to show a bit of Tobon in future but this page is about Kol-e-Laat wall.


Getting There

Kol-e-Laat 2

You should get to Tonekabon by bus, car or plane. From Tonekabon a 30 minute drive will take you to almost end of Dohezar road. From here a 30 minute hike in a reall nice jungle takes you to Kol-e-Laat area. Water spring, great camping sites and great diversity of walls from 3 meters to about 100 make Kol-e-Laat an amazing place for a two day camping and enjoying the rocks arround.

Red Tape

Kol-e-Laat 3

There are no red tapes.

Camping

Kol-e-Laat 4

As almost all other areas around you can camp everywhere.


Kol-e-Laat

Kol-e-Laat 5

There are plenty of walls and rocks arround With different grades. Both begginers like me and the professionals will be satisfied. Being so close to the road and also having a nice green nature arround the rocks makes Kol-e-Laat a good place for a team that not all its members want to do rock climbing. The ones not interested have plnty of choices for hiking arround.