Viewing: 1-5 of 5
WoundedKnee

WoundedKnee - Nov 29, 2006 2:01 pm - Voted 10/10

Cool report.

Nice to see one from this part of the country. I haven't yet made it to Table Rock, but plan to in 2007. Have you been to Looking Glass?

sshankle

sshankle - Nov 29, 2006 6:27 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Cool report.

Glad you enjoyed it. This was my first trip to NC. Hopefully next year I can squeeze in another trip for The Mummy, The Daddy & The Prow. I'd like to get back over for Looking Glass and The Great Arch on Stone Mountain.

I see you are from Raleigh, I have a question for you, I'll PM you.

Scott

bajaandy

bajaandy - Nov 30, 2006 6:45 pm - Voted 10/10

Fun fun fun

Looks like you had a good time. Nice save on the re-direct to the alternate escape route. Thanks for the report.

sshankle

sshankle - Dec 1, 2006 1:37 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Fun fun fun

Thanks for the comment! I wondered if I'd get any comment on that "escape".
Scott

NCclimber

NCclimber - Apr 2, 2009 4:21 pm - Hasn't voted

Good times on great rock

I liked reading about your climb, brought back many good memories. I've been to Table Rock many times, but am just now getting into the many different routes available there and in the Gorge on NC Wall, as well as the Chimneys. I'll be including some info on how to get down there from the parking lot, you could spend a lot of time in that camp and not get to all the rocks. Hope to see you back there!

Pete

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Memphis Mountaineer Climbing Table Rock, NC' main page