Apache Peak Comments

Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Kane

Kane - Sep 18, 2002 10:24 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the feedback. You are correct in that I don't go exactly with the summitpost format. A year ago I came up with my own format and it seems to have worked well. You are the only one to have judged my pages based on format, and not useful information. If you take a look around you might find many other pages that are similiar in format. I prefer my style because it leaves the reader the option of leavng the text at any time. It seems silly to have to go from link to link to get important info on reletively nontechnical mountains. I often feel that the appeal of a mountain resides in the overall depiction, not just an "overview" or a "route," so I just drop it all in the overview.

Kane

Kane - Sep 18, 2002 10:43 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

One more thing, I would appreciate it if, going forward, you could vote my pages based on useful info and not fromat. I've put in too much time and effort on my pages to watch them fall into the "adopt" catagory because of format votes. I will take in consideration your opinion on format next time I post a page. By the way, welcome to summitpost, I noticed you signed up today. Hopefully you can add a mountain or two.

Popoff - Jan 6, 2003 7:18 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good page. Nice information.

JonBradford

JonBradford - Nov 26, 2003 9:59 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Kane,

Nice Apache page... I think you will like the rockfall sequence I added... although it was after I posted the sequence that I noticed that you had already submitted a couple of the photos individualy... hope this isn't overkill. I also added a few shots of the Queens Way. Apache was an interesting mountain for me... I will try and add route info on the Queens Way sometime soon.

Jon Bradford

Alan Ellis

Alan Ellis - Feb 15, 2004 9:08 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Gimme that pano software. It's great!

Brad Snider

Brad Snider - Oct 5, 2004 2:05 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Excellent work, as always!

miztflip

miztflip - Nov 22, 2004 10:58 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice work.

Antonio Giani

Antonio Giani - Aug 15, 2005 3:18 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Ottima pagina!



Ciao Antonio

James C

James C - Jan 27, 2006 11:56 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

The Apache Couloir looks fun

Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Return to 'Apache Peak' main page