Viewing: 1-11 of 11
OBIJUANKENOBI71

OBIJUANKENOBI71 - Nov 12, 2002 2:40 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good page!

Cheers

Juan

Jerry L

Jerry L - Jul 16, 2003 5:45 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Mike,



The summit elevation is incorrect. It should be 10,566'. Also, you could add the coordinates 44.490 N & 110.140 W. If you add that, one could link to TopoZone maps. I'll change my vote after you make changes. I may climb this one soon.



This page looks great. Wish I had those talents. Good job. I'm headed out to Wyoming in July. Can't wait.

Joseph Bullough

Joseph Bullough - Jun 23, 2004 12:07 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

I've also seen the elevation listed as 10,566, but the provisional map which appears on Topozone now shows the elevation as 10,568.

Joseph Bullough

Joseph Bullough - May 9, 2005 5:17 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Could I trouble you a minute to ask you to take a look at the Avalanche Peak page again, and consider revising your vote? You previously voted it 2 stars (and rightfully so), but I recently adopted the page and have made a number of additions and corrections. I think it is much improved since the time of your vote.



I also welcome any comments and/or suggestions for improvements.



Thanks, and have a good one!

Joseph Bullough

Joseph Bullough - May 11, 2005 9:44 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for bumping up your vote! I appreciate it....

Scott

Scott - Apr 11, 2004 7:31 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Much better.

Popoff - Apr 13, 2004 2:09 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Add more info. In the "Camping" section, you could list info about where to camp in the area (the section doesn't necessarily means camping along the trail itself).



Edited 5/10/2005. Great work updating the page.

Joseph Bullough

Joseph Bullough - May 9, 2005 5:57 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Greetings...



Just to let you know, I have recently adopted the Avalance Peak page, and have made a number of additions and corrections which I think have greatly improved the page. Would you mind taking a minute to revisit the page and consider revising your vote?



I also welcome any comments and/or suggestions you may have for further improving the page.



Thanks, and have a good one!

Popoff - May 10, 2005 12:11 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

I edited my vote. Keep up the good work.

Joseph Bullough

Joseph Bullough - May 11, 2005 9:44 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the vote upgrade! I appreciate it...

Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Oct 14, 2006 2:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Avalanche

Good page on a good peak-- Since it's so popular, I started at dawn and had the summit to myself on a July climb. It made a world of difference, considering the traffic I encountered coming up as I went down.

Have you ever done Hoyt? I'm thinking of trying it next summer and am wondering if anyone knows anything about the ridge leading from the saddle with Avalanche.

Viewing: 1-11 of 11
Return to 'Avalanche Peak' main page