Beinn Alligin Comments

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Nanuls

Nanuls - May 11, 2009 9:01 am - Voted 10/10

Beinn Alligin

The peak that started all of this off! Now all you have to do is create a page for the North West Highlands ;)

Boydie

Boydie - May 11, 2009 9:11 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Beinn Alligin

Lol. It's amazing what one little question can cause/create. Better drop him a line and let him know Beinn Alligin's on here now..!

visentin

visentin - May 13, 2009 9:42 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Beinn Alligin

Amazing page ! With your permission I'll peer into the books section to enrich the one for Scotland. Any good pub around Beinn Alligin ? :)
As for the NW highlands, I'm all for. My opinion is that it doesn't have to be necessarily as rich as Grampians from scratch; we could create a draft with editing rights for all the scot team, what do you think ?

Boydie

Boydie - May 13, 2009 11:18 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Beinn Alligin

Hey Eric, Thanks for the comments. I put a message on the 'Scots Team' thread for you yesterday. I've added to the pubs and books section on your Scotland page, although I could have added more to the latter. The original draft/custom object for the Grampians page is still there (Now called Scots team sandbox) so the template is there for the NW Highlands if required.

Nanuls

Nanuls - May 14, 2009 6:05 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Beinn Alligin

A NW Highland page would be great. I've made some changes to he sandbox page so that it's actually a template now and not a copy of the GM page.

See here: Scot's Team Sandbox

It looks like we will be able to modify bits of the GM page and use them in the new one, which should save us a lot of time. I have made notes on the page.

I'll have to take a back seat on this one as I'm not that familiar with the area. I will however be able to provide maps, lists, geology, nature and other logistical information to the page, as I have done for the GMs.

I suggest any further discussion take place on the forum: Scots Team

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Beinn Alligin' main page