Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Eric Sandbo

Eric Sandbo - Mar 12, 2006 6:52 pm - Voted 8/10

Maps

A topo map with the trails would help a lot. I was looking in the left sidebar for the TopoZone link and found a link for Mountains and Rocks in Afghanistan instead. Oops. The mapping websites expect any West longitudes to be a negative number. If you'll go back and edit the page by adding a minus sign in front of the longitude, we'll be in the right hemisphere. I did exactly the same thing on my first page until someone put me straight.

LCannon

LCannon - Mar 18, 2006 3:59 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Maps

What appears to have happened is the Afganistan choice somehow got clicked, as the gps map had the location in the correct place, just the name was wrong and I didn't notice it. Thank you for the help however, I was very nervous adding my first page to this very nice and helpful web site.
Thanks again,
Lori

Derek Franzen

Derek Franzen - Mar 12, 2006 10:20 pm - Voted 9/10

Links...

Nice first page. You might consider making the trail #s into active links. You can go to the actual webpage for each trail and copy the address down (from the address bar) and then make a link to that. Keep up the good work.

-Derek

LCannon

LCannon - Mar 18, 2006 4:00 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Links...

That's a great idea, I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the help!
Lori

BigLee

BigLee - Mar 15, 2006 12:51 am - Hasn't voted

Afghanistan?

Don't think this mountain is in Afghanistan.

LCannon

LCannon - Mar 18, 2006 4:03 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Afghanistan?

Thank you for noticing, apparently I didn't. I appreciate all the help and patience while I figure this out.
Lori

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Benson Plateau' main page