Bighorn Peak Comments

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
keenez01

keenez01 - Jul 30, 2005 12:18 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

I agree that I do need a route page. I have mentioned a few of the routes in passing. However, you are right. I should take the time to describe several of the routes in detail. Thanks!



Zach

Saintgrizzly

Saintgrizzly - Jul 29, 2005 12:43 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page, but your photos seem rather consistently too dark and muted in color. Is this by your choice, or camera/editing problems? Anyway--good to have the peak on SP.

keenez01

keenez01 - Jul 30, 2005 12:15 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thank you for taking the time to look at my page as well as your constructive criticism. I have always had an affinity towards darker photos. Maybe it’s the light and dark contrast or the fact that I think I can see the lines in the picture better I don’t know. You are not the only one to comment on this so I think I will experiment with Photoshop a little bit and see if I can light a few of the shots. Thanks again!



Zach

William Marler

William Marler - Jul 29, 2005 10:15 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page. I sent you an email about your images. They are nice shots just a bit dark. Cheers William

BCL

BCL - Jul 29, 2005 12:02 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Looks good.

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Jul 31, 2005 3:58 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good page - I curious why the Range isn't named by it's highest peak - or what's so special about Bighorn that the range is named after it

WyomingSummits

WyomingSummits - Apr 16, 2014 10:46 pm - Hasn't voted

2-3 days?

This peak can be climbed in a medium day from the east no problem......just get started early....and by early I mean 3am. From the west you can approach from the east tensleep lake drainage and if you start around 3am you can be done way before noon. 2-3 days is a bit of a dramatic overstatement.

Scott

Scott - Apr 17, 2014 7:28 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: 2-3 days?

WyomingSummits, the old maintainer is gone and hasn't logged in for five years.

Is this page something you think you might be interested in rewriting and adopting? If you are interested and think that you can improve the page, let me know and I will transfer it to you. If you don't wish to though, that's OK.

WyomingSummits

WyomingSummits - Apr 19, 2014 4:31 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: 2-3 days?

Yeah, I can do that. There are prob a bunch of Bighorns peaks I can take over. Just have to find some updated photos and see if I can find the route descriptions I wrote down. Or I could just do em all again this summer. ;)

Scott

Scott - Apr 22, 2014 12:31 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: 2-3 days?

OK, sounds good. You are the owner of the page.

When that page is done, just let me know and I can transfer another one.

Thanks for updating the page!

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
Return to 'Bighorn Peak' main page