Viewing: 1-11 of 11
rpc

rpc - Oct 11, 2004 1:47 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice. looking forward to more photos.

mtwashingtonmonroe

mtwashingtonmonroe - Oct 11, 2004 4:57 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great page and have a good one!

-Britt

Joseph Bullough

Joseph Bullough - Oct 12, 2004 8:50 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good start to this page. Will improve with a few more photos.

Have a good one...

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Oct 27, 2004 12:33 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice overview of this peak. Really makes me want to climb it. But I wish you had more detailed route info or an actual route page, at least for the shortest route. What are the directions to the trailhead?



Definitely needs more photos. Was the one you posted taken from Eagle Cap? It's a nice one though.



I see from your profile page the link to appreciating a mountain named for a botanist. :- ) Hope you post more Wallowa mountains.

mrh

mrh - Oct 27, 2004 8:45 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Yes, I need to get some more specific info on the routes I know. My pictures are hung up. I have had them back for a week and may have to scan them. Where I get them processed normally provides electronic access to them, which would give me better quality so I have been waiting for that. They are working on their website so things have not been available. I don't know how long it will be, but if it isn't very soon, I'll just have to scan my photos and add them that way. Sorry for the delay. I've been wanting to get this done for quite some time now and am getting impatient.

mrh

mrh - Oct 27, 2004 8:48 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Oh, yes the photo for this page was taken from the top of Eagle Cap in Sept. 1997. Actually it was scanned from a print made from a slide, so it has lost a lot. But its the only photo I had of the mountain at the time. Some from my recent trip are much better and I'll get them up soon.

Dean

Dean - Oct 4, 2005 11:19 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great page and I found the pics all to be helpful and such that they gave me a good feel for this area and the peak. I hope you don't mind me sticking a bunch of 4 star votes on them, I was surprised that someone voted them lower than that since they all add to this page.



I saw Cusick from Eagle Cap, from Red Mtn and just a few weeks ago from Hidden Peak. Needless to say, I need to get back to the area and finish off Aneroid, Petes Point, Sentinel and Cusick. Thanks for your nice effort on this one.

mrh

mrh - Oct 4, 2005 12:33 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the vote Dean.



You will love your trip to the upper Imnaha portion of the Wallowa Mts. Its a spectacular area with fewer people than generally seen in other parts of the range. When I climbed Cusick there were only 6 signitures in the summit log for the year. My weekend traverse of the peaks from Cusick to Petes Pt. was probably the nicest trip I have taken.

mrh

mrh - Dec 9, 2005 2:29 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the vote Rad.

RyanLmtns

RyanLmtns - Aug 27, 2020 10:04 pm - Hasn't voted

Route info?

Hi, I'm just hoping to have a tad more info on the route via Hawkins Pass. Is this pretty much a walk up/scramble on class II? Thanks for any additional info!

RyanLmtns

RyanLmtns - Aug 27, 2020 10:04 pm - Hasn't voted

Route info?

Hi, I'm just hoping to have a tad more info on the route via Hawkins Pass. Is this pretty much a walk up/scramble on class II? Thanks for any additional info!

Viewing: 1-11 of 11
Return to 'Cusick Mountain' main page