Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Klenke

Klenke - Feb 10, 2008 12:33 pm - Voted 9/10

More info please

This is a Top 100 summit and therefore deserves a respectable entry here on Summitpost. I understand that this is your first page but...

At the present condition of the page, I don't feel comfortable adding it to the WA Top 100 page as a child.

Please tell us more about the peak. If you would like help, I can offer up that which I know and can expound upon. You could always add me to the write-list for the page by putting me (klenke) after clicking the "Change Privileges" link in the yellow bar at the top of the page.

The most glaring section needing more info is the Overview. Things that can be said about the peak: climbing history (Beckey says something about it in his green guidebook), rock type (again, see Beckey), its location in the Cascades, major drainages around it, general shape of the mountain, existence of glaciers, etc.

I'll add my photos once I see an improvement to the page's text.

SP members often blithely apply 10 out 10 for their vote for a page. In a case such as this important summit, their 10s are not warranted.

Paul

Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Return to 'Dumbell Mountain' main page