Faulhorn Comments

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Rafa Bartolome

Rafa Bartolome - Jul 30, 2006 9:58 pm - Voted 10/10

Interesting begin

of the page. I had some pictures of july of 2006 of this peak when I climbed. I'll try to put some picture this week in your page.
You can to write some route if you want (If you don't remember I can write the route from Schynige Plate, the route waht we realize some days ago...)

Woodie Hopper

Woodie Hopper - Jul 30, 2006 11:17 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Interesting begin

Anything you would like to submit would be appreciated. The only route I have done was from the top of the Firstbahn to the Faulhorn and down to Bussalp. Thanks!

Woodie

Rafa Bartolome

Rafa Bartolome - Jul 31, 2006 4:32 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Interesting begin

O.K. I'll write the route fron Schinyge Platte, you can to write the route from First. Both routes are complementary. I climbed across Sch.Plate and I used the route of First to descent. It's possible taken the train from Grindelwald to Sch.Plate.
You can to add as well the mountain to the group of Bernese Alps as child with attach/dettach (mark parent in Bernese Alps after the search of object)
Tomorrow I'll add some pictures.

eza

eza - Aug 1, 2006 7:41 pm - Voted 10/10

I'll post something, too

I was with Rafa a couple of weeks ago, when we completed the traverse from Schynigge Platte to First. Will try to post some photographs as soon as possible. (By the way: my vote is just a temporary one, I shall be glad to update it as the page gets going. Good job, keep going!)

Woodie Hopper

Woodie Hopper - Aug 2, 2006 11:33 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: I'll post something, too

I just got back from climbing in Wyoming and hope to get more done on the page soon. Thanks to all for the help!

Woodie

Rafa Bartolome

Rafa Bartolome - Aug 3, 2006 5:19 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: I'll post something, too

coordinates of the summit acording with my GPS in decimal system:
46.67485N
7.99915E

Woodie Hopper

Woodie Hopper - Aug 19, 2006 4:45 am - Hasn't voted

Re: I'll post something, too

Rafa,

Really great route descriptions- thanks for adding them! I have added your GPS coordinates and placed Faulhorn under the Bernese group.

Thanks!

Woodie

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Faulhorn' main page