Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Dec 13, 2002 6:55 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page but could use some more pictures.



Here's some info you may or may not want to incorporate into the page:

for mountain conditions you can contact the Bly Ranger District, Highway 140, Po Box 25, Bly, OR 97622 (541-353-2424). Look it up on the internet and you can make a link to it's webpage.



Here's a URL of the Coral Creek Campground you can make a link to if you want. It says there are 6 sites, not 5.

www.fs.fed.us/r6/fremont/rogs/corral.htm



Let me know if you make any additions/changes to the page and I can re-do my vote. Thanks for adding this page!



-Brian



Vote updated and raised to 4 stars - 8/25/04

rpc

rpc - Jan 19, 2005 4:15 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Thought I had voted on this one before...guess not. Anyway, great page. I didn't realize that it's as far east as it is - it's nicely featured in the new book from Mountaineers (100 Classic Hikes in Oregon - some beautiful photos).

Redwic

Redwic - Jul 25, 2012 10:38 am - Hasn't voted

New Page Owner

I just adopted this page. The original page was lacking a lot of information, including the county, summit coordinates, the fact the peak is a Top 100 peak in Oregon, the fact the peak is the most prominent peak in Lake County, the fact the peak is the highest peak in the wilderness area, etc. I will be making multiple changes to the page in the coming days...

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Gearhart Mountain' main page