Gold Mountain Comments

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Alex Wood

Alex Wood - Mar 22, 2009 1:49 am - Voted 10/10

Nice Page

I was wondering when someone would add this.

gaudzdice51

gaudzdice51 - Mar 22, 2009 1:26 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice Page

I was curious myself. Thanks for the comment and vote!
-KJ

phydeux

phydeux - Jun 20, 2009 1:30 pm - Voted 5/10

Nice Start

Found this page while looking for info on the peak. I always appreciate when someone puts in the effort into making a page, AND making it unique. Nice start, but I gave the page a low grade since the verbage is copied directly from John Robinson's "San Bernardino Mountain Trails." I'll probably hike it in a few weeks and add a little more to the page based on a different route I see on maps of the area.

phydeux

phydeux - Jul 27, 2009 12:16 am - Voted 5/10

Re: Nice Start

Added another route using the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT Route). Its an easy-to-follow trail hike that's great for a 1/2 day outing, or if you're out with 'noobs' needing something basic with a good view as a 'reward' for getting to the summit. (The John Robinson book really needs to drop that cross-country route!)

gaudzdice51

gaudzdice51 - Sep 3, 2009 1:30 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice Start

It's fine. I don't have much time to make all of these fancy pages like everyone else does. I straight copied it out of the book in a hurry, just for other people to sign the climber's log.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Gold Mountain' main page