Grizzly Peak Comments

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
musicman82

musicman82 - Jun 2, 2009 2:34 pm - Hasn't voted

Good info

Hey - this page has some great information on it, and the picture of Mount Jefferson is awesome; however, it's a little strange having a picture of Jefferson as the primary image for another mountain. Do you have any pictures of Grizzly Peak itself that you could use for it? Keep up the good work - it looks like a beautiful place!
Tim

bmwboarder7

bmwboarder7 - Jun 4, 2009 1:05 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Good info

Thanks for the comments! I actually don't have a photo of the peak itself. Grizzly Peak is sort of in the other photos that I added from another trip, but there aren't any good spots to take photos of it while on the hike itself. If anyone else has any more direct photos of the peak, I will gladly make it the primary photo. Or maybe I'll just use it as an excuse to get back to that area with my camera :)

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Jun 5, 2009 1:06 am - Voted 10/10

Nice

I actually was going to put this page up a long time ago but I never had a good photo of the mountain to put up. Was foggy and misty when I did this one and then too bright and whited out when I did Jefferson and took photos of Grizzly. I'll see if I can find some to add though.

Good page but would be nice to have some mountain conditions links or weather on the page.

Cheers,
Brian

bmwboarder7

bmwboarder7 - Jun 21, 2009 9:43 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice

I've added links for a general weather forecast, and the Ranger stations trail update page. Thanks Brian.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Grizzly Peak' main page