Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Kane

Kane - Mar 17, 2007 3:15 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice page

It's been real quite around here lately. I'ts nice seeing a new page pop up for Colorado, especially a page that's been long over due. Nice photos, and great map.

Headed to the Sangres this weekend. And you?

chicagotransplant

chicagotransplant - Mar 18, 2007 10:37 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice page

Thanks Kane! I was surprised these peaks hadn't been added, with their easy access and all. Hope you had a good trip to the Sangres. I spent the weekend skiing at Vail, got to get it while the snow still lasts! Its getting thin and slushy out there, we may not make it to closing day if this keeps up!

Deb

Deb - Mar 18, 2007 12:19 am - Voted 10/10

Nice Photos

This place is huge huh? Beautiful shots!

chicagotransplant

chicagotransplant - Mar 18, 2007 10:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice Photos

Thanks Deb, yeah this is less of a peak and more of a region!

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Mar 24, 2007 10:41 am - Hasn't voted

Nice page...

... nice shots. You obviously found out how to display toc and picture side by side ;-)

chicagotransplant

chicagotransplant - Mar 25, 2007 4:15 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice page...

Thanks Gangolf! I played with the layout while I was setting it up. I don't know too many tricks, but with trial and error I got everything to layout right!

BLong

BLong - Oct 19, 2009 7:17 pm - Voted 10/10

Great page

ChicagoTransplant,
Great page with excellent maps, concise and clear descriptions, and beautiful photos. I just did a big loop of of these peaks with Bald Mountain and it was great! We saw a herd of 40 big horn sheep on Red Mountain, which for me was further proof that these areas need protection!

chicagotransplant

chicagotransplant - Apr 5, 2010 9:03 pm - Hasn't voted

Split

Please note, at the suggestion of another member, I have decided to split Red Mountain (C) into its own page.

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Return to 'Hoosier Ridge and Red Peak (A)' main page