Mount Lindsey Comments

Viewing: 1-20 of 20
Kane

Kane - Jun 12, 2002 6:19 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Gee thanks for 2 star vote and not giving any feedback as to improving it. Just curious, did you happen to see what this page looked like before I adopted this mountain? The page consisted of about 10 sentences and basically had no useful info. No routes, no directions to the trailhead , no pictures, no camping info, no lodging info, no road conditions, no vertical gain or distance info and you voted it the same 2 star vote it already earned. Please respond and vote responsibly.

Peak Freak

Peak Freak - Jun 18, 2002 10:47 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Not sure why this page only has two stars. Perhaps recent edits made a great improvement. Certainly deserves a higher rating. To continue to add to the page, a route description and more photos on the main page would be nice.

Kane

Kane - Sep 12, 2002 6:56 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the 4-star. Ive noticed your solid support on many of my pages. It has been a while since anyone voted Lindsey. Kimclimbs4christ gave me a measley 2 star vote without any ideas as to improve it. Even after I sort-of went off on that person and asked what I could do to improve it they still never responded. Oh by the way, since your the maintainer of the Snowmass Mountain page you should know that I'm probably going to attempt Hagerman Peak and Snowmass Peak this weekend. We'll see. Thanks Again.

Aaron Johnson

Aaron Johnson - Sep 19, 2002 8:01 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Kane's stewardship of this page was exemplary, and big g has mad stellar improvements. Mt. Lindsey is a fave of mine, and it's nice to see it in good hands. The two star rating by another climber (from Texas and 18 years old, so consider the source) is a curiosity, and until she explains her vote, it should be disregarded. Kane's experience is considerable, and if Kim did in fact climb Pyramid Peak, perhaps she should prove her qualification by reporting on her climb of Lindsey.

Andy

Andy - Dec 2, 2002 7:28 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page. Mount Lindsey looks like a really fun climb, I'll have to move this one towards the top of my "to do" list.

Dave K - Dec 27, 2002 8:23 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Aaron is right...the 2 star vote should be taken in context. This is a fine page!

Alan Ellis

Alan Ellis - Mar 23, 2003 7:43 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Hey! Where's the weather?     

Kane

Kane - Mar 23, 2003 5:19 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the 4 star! I have really enjoyed the new weather link to timetemperature.com you provided to me. What a perfect link for SP pages. I decided to use the 2 day forecast on my pages, although I do like windspeed measurment on your pages. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will find background color options for the weather window as well as color option for text. Select "silver" for the background and "black" for text and it will match the SP colors.

Alan Ellis

Alan Ellis - Mar 23, 2003 5:33 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Actually, I like the way you presented the weather on your pages. If you don't mind, I am going to do a similar section on some of mine. I think with a little html trickery, I can put both the current conditions and the forecast in the same section. We'll see.....

big_g

big_g - Sep 29, 2003 7:07 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Adopted from Kane with few enhancements to make.

Grant

Grant - Dec 18, 2003 12:26 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

very nice page, I agree with what was written about the solitued of the area. Every time I've been in this area I haven't seen the hoards of people like the other fourteeners.

mountaindog

mountaindog - Mar 15, 2004 9:50 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great page - very informative!

Larry V

Larry V - Apr 10, 2004 1:18 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Excellent page. The link to CAIC conditions for So. Colorado mountains will be useful. Have you considered doing the Iron Nipple as a separate page?

big_g

big_g - May 29, 2004 11:47 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Well not really. It is more of a named point than anything else. It is a nice addition to a visit of Lindsey though.

The Lower Marmot

The Lower Marmot - May 29, 2004 2:50 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great page!

BobSmith

BobSmith - Jul 18, 2004 9:08 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Kickass peak. Great page.

Brad Snider

Brad Snider - Oct 5, 2004 4:25 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great page! If it were not for this page I probably would have a totally different perspective on the routes on Lindsey. Very informative!

big_g

big_g - Oct 12, 2004 4:46 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Thanks. Its been a real community effort.

Johan Heersink

Johan Heersink - Feb 12, 2005 4:50 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good page!

mmoerk

mmoerk - Sep 27, 2005 6:44 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Fantastic job. Thanks for the warning on the north face/north couloir. We decided to try a different mountain for now...

Viewing: 1-20 of 20
Return to 'Mount Lindsey' main page