Viewing: 1-20 of 82
rmjwinters

rmjwinters - Dec 11, 2002 9:42 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page Dean! I just recently added other peaks along the Wasatch, since the UT mtn section looked neglected. You may want to edit a little more...there is a sentence that appears to be cut off in the text. Nice work.

Dean

Dean - Dec 11, 2002 10:35 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks rmj for the comments. It was your Mt. Nebo page that inspired me to put this Mt. Timp page up. (Mt. Nebo is my next objective in Utah county)

Thanks for pointing the broken sentence out, I've corrected it.

Andy

Andy - Dec 11, 2002 11:45 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page, excellent photos. You may want to add a bit more information about the trails that go to the top: how far? how much elevation gain? difficulty? etc.

Dean

Dean - Dec 11, 2002 12:36 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks Andy for your suggestions. I'll go ahead and make a section on the trails. I still want to add a map that shows both of the main ones and I also have some more pics and additional information to add. I've found putting a page together a little more challenging than I had anticipated.

Dave K - Dec 12, 2002 5:03 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Very nice page! It looks like a beautiful area. BTW: there are instructions on how to create links in the FAQ. Great job.

Dean

Dean - Dec 12, 2002 7:15 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks David for the comments and the FAQ tip on links. At first it looked like Greek but then the light went on and I'm now able to link things so your suggestion helped a bunch.

Dave K - Dec 15, 2002 8:05 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Glad it worked for you! I know nothing about HTML, so the FAQ helped me with my pages.



You've got a good-looking page!

bighigaz

bighigaz - Dec 15, 2002 4:38 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Awesome information and amazing shots. Keep up the good work!

Dean

Dean - Dec 23, 2002 7:12 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the comments. I found your summit log entry to be really interesting as I hit it during the flower season coming up the Aspen Grove trail a couple of labor days ago. They were amazing and I thought I'd seen the best stuff in the Cascades. You are very right, Utah is indeed full of interesting and beautiful mountains and landscapes.

Aaron Johnson

Aaron Johnson - Dec 15, 2002 9:14 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Dean-Very cool mountain. The north face is impressive! Thanks for your contribution to SP, I look forward to more from you. Your pics and captions are excellent.

Dean

Dean - Dec 29, 2002 7:52 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Aaron, I just thought I'd get on the ball and let you know I appreciated your comments and your vote on this page. You've been quite an inspiration to me in all the awesome stuff you've put up here at summitpost and just checking your pages out have helped me to understand what it is that is helpful to those who are seeking information.

Alan Ellis

Alan Ellis - Dec 22, 2002 10:42 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Very informative and comprehensive. Looks like you've done your homework. This is much better than some of the other new pages which have only a line or two per section. Good work!

Dean

Dean - Dec 29, 2002 7:55 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Now that Christmas is over, I can get back on the ball and get caught up on some things. I wanted to thank you for the positive comments you made on this page a week ago and those are the kind of comments that make me glad to be a member of this special group that kind of lives here at summitpost.com, best site on the whole internet IMHO. Again, thank you and let me wish you a Happy New Year.

peakwolf

peakwolf - Dec 24, 2002 9:49 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great page with beautiful photos. Makes me think I should go visit our next door neighbor-state and do some hiking there!

Dean

Dean - Dec 24, 2002 12:58 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

I have a daughter who lives in Orem so every time I go down to visit her and the grandkids, I want to go to Mt. Timp's top again. Really beautiful area on the backside of this mountain. Thank you for checking this page out. I'm learning about tons of new places thanks to the pages here at summit post. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Popoff - Jan 9, 2003 7:17 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great info and photos.

Dean

Dean - Jan 9, 2003 8:28 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you like the photos too.

Rahel Maria Liu

Rahel Maria Liu - Jan 22, 2003 5:02 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Excellent page!! Thanks! Rahel

Dean

Dean - Jan 25, 2003 10:28 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thank you Rahel. Always a pleasure hearing from you and I appreciate your comments and vote.

Martin Cash

Martin Cash - Jan 25, 2003 11:58 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Excellent work Dean.

Viewing: 1-20 of 82
Return to 'Mt. Timpanogos (UT)' main page