Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Scott

Scott - Jul 5, 2008 9:00 pm - Hasn't voted

Route page and a couple other suggestions

I attached my old route page on Murdock Mountain to this one, but I could can it or adjust it a bit to suit this page if needs be:

Murdock Mountain

Let me know if you want it attached or left after adjustments (in the old days during SPV1 peaks this small were frowned upon, so I made it a route page instead. Small peaks seem to be OK on SPv2, so don't worry about the comments on the route page).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few other suggestions:

I would just delete the directions all the way from North Temple Street in SLC to Kamas. I imagine most of us wouldn't be driving right from North Temple Street in SLC. I would just start directions in Kamas.

Also, see the FAQ's to make the links clickable.

Also, there are several minor spelling errors, but I'm sure we all have those. It never hurts to fix them though. One of these days I'll have to go through all my pages and fix them!

Alex Wood

Alex Wood - Jul 6, 2008 12:52 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Route page and a couple other suggestions

Thank you! I saw that you had a link refering to Murdock on your Bald Mountain page and it wouldn't open and I couldn't find it on Summitpost so I went ahead and made one. Thanks for the suggestions, I will fix them (although i find it hard to proof read my own work)

Scott

Scott - Jul 6, 2008 10:38 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Route page and a couple other suggestions

I saw that you had a link refering to Murdock on your Bald Mountain page and it wouldn't open and I couldn't find it on Summitpost so I went ahead and made one.

Thanks for the tip. I dumped the bad link.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Murdock Mountain' main page