Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Corax

Corax - Oct 11, 2005 5:24 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

The page is not bad, but without photos it will be a low vote.



Please tell me when updates are done and I'll up the vote.

---------------------



Photos added - vote up to four.

Please put one of the photos as a signature photo. The whole page looks much nicer then.

You can find info about how to do this in the FAQ.

---------------

:-)



uwjennie

uwjennie - Oct 12, 2005 2:51 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Sorry about not having any photos to start. My computer was at apple getting fixed. Now that it's back I've posted some photos.

William Marler

William Marler - Oct 11, 2005 1:39 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good basic information. Cheers William

tarol

tarol - Jul 18, 2006 6:43 pm - Voted 9/10

Fire on Maggie Mountain July 2006

There is a lightening caused fire that's currently burning on Maggie Mountain. It is being managed as a wildland fire use fire. Basically this means letting naturally ignited wildland fires burn in order to restore natural ecological processes.

The 200-acre fire is burning on the southeast side of Maggie Peak and it was discovered on July 9th. The fire has consumed mostly surface fuels with little or no damage to trees. There are 30 firefighters working to improve natural barriers and trails in the area where the fire is expected to burn. These will become containment lines as the fire grows to its anticipated size.

The fire is being monitored closely and it is expected to grow to over 2000 acres over the next month.

Currently no trails are closed due to this fire.

For more info call the Springville Ranger Station 559-539-2607

tarol

tarol - Oct 26, 2006 5:38 pm - Voted 9/10

Re: Fire on Maggie Mountain July 2006

The fire is basically out now, but portions may still flare up now and again until winter rains/snow put it out for good.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'North Maggie Mountain' main page