Pic Carlit Comments

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
eza

eza - Sep 8, 2010 9:31 am - Voted 10/10

Good work

and nice pictures, thanks for posting it, Andy. May I suggest to detach it from the main "Los Pirineos /Les Pyrenées-RANGE" page and attach it to the area page of "Pirineos: Cerdanya" (http://www.summitpost.org/area/range/436675/pirineos-cerdanya.html)? You might even adopt that area page if you feel able to do so...

AndyWhaley

AndyWhaley - Sep 8, 2010 10:21 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Good work

Thanks eza. I've swapped the attachment now. I have a few more in the same region that I would like to create, just need to find the time. I was thinking about creating a Pyrenees Orientals page as a parent, I'm not sure what the difference is between Orientals & Cerdanya?

eza

eza - Sep 8, 2010 10:35 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Good work

Well, I'd say "Pyrenées Orientals" covers a much more wider area. You might say it would include everything from Vielha and the Valley of Arán towards the Mediterranean. "Cerdanya" is in fact the name of a single valley that stretches between the spanish town of Seu d'Urgell and the area under the Col de la Perche (Font Romeu, Llivia, Bourg-Madame and Saillagousse). You could say that "Cerdanya" is the name of the uppermost part of the Segre (spanish river) valley .

AndyWhaley

AndyWhaley - Sep 8, 2010 12:40 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Good work

Excellent, thanks for the info.

visentin

visentin - Dec 4, 2010 3:20 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Good work

I'm trying to create an album for the region of the Eastern Pyrenees (Pyrénées Orientales), the last missing part of the Pyrenean puzzle on SP. Since I haven't hiked in it, I'll keep it as an album, but anyone is welcome to adopt it :)

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Pic Carlit' main page