Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Steven Cross

Steven Cross - Jun 17, 2002 3:57 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

How difficult is the climb? and how long does it take to get to the top? Is there a trail all the way to the top? I think that is the only thing missing here. Add this info and I'll change my vote to a 4 star.

Aaron Johnson

Aaron Johnson - Nov 1, 2002 7:53 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great page. I love th Moab area and I go there often. The pics are very good. The trip report is very well written. There is info in there (route specifics) that I would incorporate into the main page text.

MoabPeakBagger

MoabPeakBagger - Oct 28, 2003 11:29 pm - Voted 5/10

Untitled Comment

It is a nice page, but it is VERY odd that the Beaver Basin approach is used. Almost no climbers in the Moab area use the Beaver Basin approach to any of the La Sals, due to it's extreme remoteness, it's 4WD limitations, and the rough climbs on the East slope of the La Sals. I've posted the more traditional Western Ridge approach to this mountain.

nader

nader - Oct 29, 2003 5:12 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for adding the west route. REMOTENESS is the reason I chose the Beaver Basin Route. I can certainly mention in the main text that the easiest route is from the west. What else do you think needs to be done to improve this page?

nader

nader - Mar 22, 2004 9:11 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thank you for your vote and the great pictures.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Pilot Mountain' main page