Piz Boè Comments

Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Rahel Maria Liu

Rahel Maria Liu - Feb 1, 2002 10:08 am - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Hi marco,



very good that you added this mountain!!! Altogether, the dolomits still aren't represented very well on SP now! So it's very important do get more pages on the dolomits.



Your page is really good. But I still miss some important things, for example:

  • addresses, phone numbers, internet links concerning infos about the area, Cortina, the Fassatal, the busses from Cortina and the Fassavalley, the cable car, accomodation, the tourist info centers of Cortina and Canazei/Campitello etc.
  • books
  • maps
  • a longer description how to get there (Pordoipass) by car from Cortina and Campitello/Canazei as well as how to get to the Fassatal from Bozen and to Corvara via Alta Badia from the North (highway junction Fortezza or Bressanone)
  • Pictures (well, I have myself many pictures of very many mountains of the dolomites. But I'm not sure whether I can still find the negatives ;o(, and it would take a very long time anyway until I would have them digitalized.
  • You copied the section "When to climb" from the Plattkofel-page, but did not replace the name of the mountain ;o)
  • I would propose to rename the section "getting there" to "routes-overview" and write instead a prescription how to get to the Pordoipass from Cortina and Campitello/Canzei as well as Corvara and how to get to these towns/villages.
  • Please add html-tags so that all links work. YOu can find help on the FAQ-page Q 8.


  • Regards, Rahel

    Viewing: 1-1 of 1
    Return to 'Piz Boè' main page