Viewing: 1-14 of 14
dadndave

dadndave - Jun 4, 2005 7:18 am - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Shaping up well, but you got some great photos there - you should pretty up the main page with them - use one as the signature photo.

miztflip

miztflip - Jun 4, 2005 10:20 am - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Great start, I just want to echo the previous suggestions on adding pics to the different sections as well as a sig photo.



Also wanted to know if you intend to add a more detailed route to the peak. And for those of us not familiar with the area, give a little more detail on how to get to Rabbit Valley TH from anchorage, like streets and road numbers.



And lastly, do you have a distant shot of the peak for an overview.



Great to see some of the Chugach peaks showing up, have you climbed any of the others in the area like The Wedge or the Ramp?



Let me know when you make some upgrades and I'd be glad to revise my vote to 4 stars.

The Lower Marmot

The Lower Marmot - Jun 4, 2005 11:09 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

See miztflip--I'd like to see some of your pics on the front page, and a route page. Also if you enter the coordinates in the correct location we will be given a link to the Topozone Map of this Peak. With these edits, this is a 4 star page. If you need help doing any of this, we're all pretty nice guys (or girls, as the case occasionally may be) and more than willing to help. This looks like an interesting mountain, and I can't wait to see the page develop a little.



Sam

nartreb

nartreb - Jun 4, 2005 11:55 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great job.

vvujisic

vvujisic - Jun 4, 2005 8:06 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Congratulations for your page!



Your photos are great, specially 158941 and 158942. One of this two photos may be the signature photo (go to the EDIT section and just write the number of one photo - best photo). For example, 158941. After that, this photo (or 158942) will be on the tope of your page and page will be more better than before, without photos.



Also, put your other photos on your first page, using Attach/Dettach Photos, belowe every section on page. Of course, inside of Edit section.



All the best and thanks for posting your nice photos!



Vlado Vujisic



Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Jun 5, 2005 3:30 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

As a happy latecomer I can see photos on the page so there's no need to harass you about them :-) This mountain sure looks higher than it really is and the views are stunning!



Welcome!



desainme

desainme - Jun 5, 2005 4:44 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

I have a friend who climbed this and N. Suicide. Very cool mtns.

EastKing

EastKing - Jun 5, 2005 8:30 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page.

wildstar

wildstar - Jun 5, 2005 6:20 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good photos and fine page.

Corax

Corax - Jun 5, 2005 8:09 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page.

ben

ben - Jun 7, 2005 2:41 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great pics, good times - you beat me to adding it here!



I've started a Chugach Peaks group with Wolverine - you can add Ptarmigan from a drop-down menu when you edit the page, and it will show up as one of the Chugach mountains on the left navigation bar.



I'm sure I'll bump in to you up there eventually! Thanks for adding Ptarmigan to summitpost!

Steve Gruhn - Jun 7, 2005 7:37 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

A few inaccuracies on the overview section.



Also, be sure to state the access restrictions or the private property owners' lawyer may hunt you down and require onerous addenda like he did with the authors of 55 Ways to the Wilderness in Southcentral Alaska.



Also, try checking your spelling.

Clintoris

Clintoris - Jun 11, 2005 9:51 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Steve, PM me the specifics you are talking about and i'll post them. Are you talking about general parking or what? I'll just make it clear that parking at Rabbit Creek or Glen Alps is the only way to go.

2skinners - Jan 21, 2006 12:40 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page!!

Viewing: 1-14 of 14
Return to 'Ptarmigan Peak' main page