Silver Peak Comments

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
kletterwebbi

kletterwebbi - Dec 17, 2002 10:22 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page ...

RStokes

RStokes - Dec 21, 2002 3:57 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks! I realized I had some info on Silver Peak and the mountain wasn't on SummitPost so...

Dean

Dean - Dec 18, 2002 2:16 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Your page is coming along nicely. One thing I found that helped was a tip from a member who told me to check FAQ for how to link. That way you don't have copy and pasting involved. After I figured it out, I found it worked nicely. I just put up a page on McClellan Peak and found it to be very helpful. You can see how my links work. Its both fun and work to put up one of these pages.

RStokes

RStokes - Dec 18, 2002 5:33 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks, Dean. I'll check out the FAQ's and see if I can get those links working.

bigwally

bigwally - Dec 29, 2002 8:01 am - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Godd effort !! Could you give us a little history of the climbing? Great pictures!!

marmoteiger - Jul 19, 2003 4:09 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Beautiful area! The page could use more routes, like the Annette Lake approach.

Redwic

Redwic - Nov 2, 2009 1:37 am - Hasn't voted

New Page Owner

I just adopted this page, and plan to make some changes in the coming days to help improve it. The previous owner's GPS coordinates were incorrect, the page had no profile photo, and I plan to incorporate more photos and information (such as the peak's ranking on the prominence list for Washington mountains) on the main page.

Dean

Dean - Nov 2, 2009 6:25 am - Voted 10/10

Re: New Page Owner

Silver Peak is one of my favorites in the Snoqualmie area. When you get all your changes done, let me know and I'll vote. Glad to see you do this.

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Return to 'Silver Peak' main page