Viewing: 1-14 of 14
William Marler

William Marler - May 11, 2004 1:20 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good Work. Cheers William

Andy

Andy - May 11, 2004 2:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice work. I'd like to see more photos if you've got them, but the rest of your info is top-notch. Thanks!

vertx

vertx - May 11, 2004 3:50 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page. More photos would be great.

Alan Ellis

Alan Ellis - May 11, 2004 9:04 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Very informative and to the point. A few comments: The page needs a signature photo and more overall photos. It also needs a route description which describes how to get to the summit from Sundance Pass. Also, don't forget to sign the summit log. That way, people will know you know what you're talking about. :-)



Good start to a great page. I look forward to updating my vote.

hgrapid

hgrapid - May 11, 2004 10:34 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Needs more photos, but thanx for the Montana peaks.

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - May 12, 2004 8:46 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Agree about the pictures. All neccessary info is there

Gangolf

tlogan

tlogan - May 12, 2004 4:25 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

A signature photo and more 'other' photos would greatly enhance this page... otherwise... lots of great info.

bakcast

bakcast - May 13, 2004 2:28 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

I'll snap a few photos in July when I climb the Whitetail Couloir and I'll even take a jaunt up there later that day if the weather permits. Thanks for posting this one too!



Where will you be climbing in the Beartooths this summer?



Brock

Brice Neugebauer

Brice Neugebauer - May 13, 2004 9:51 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Actually will be gone most of the summer - was out for a quick jaunt at the end of April when I summited Rearguard. In Brazil now on business until the beginning of June, then heading to Alaska for a month to try my luck on Denali. Next opportunity to get out to Montana will not be until Sept.



Have fun on Whitetail's couloir - looks like a hell of a route. I unfortunately climbed Whitetail solo, so the couloir was out of the question. Maybe next time..



Brice

bakcast

bakcast - May 24, 2004 9:07 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Bruce,



You wouldn't happen to know why the mountain is marked at 12,500' when there is a higher point just to the west - point 12,542'?

Brice Neugebauer

Brice Neugebauer - May 26, 2004 6:00 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Not really sure other than the fact that point 12542 is a point along the ridgeline, and what is labelled as the peak (12500) is a free standing "mound" on the plateau. I went to both for the principal of it, although I will always consider the summit to be the higher of the two.

bakcast

bakcast - Jun 3, 2004 10:48 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Brice,



I was in the West Fork Drainage this weekend and posted a few photos from the trip. The northwest wall was nothing less than inspiring. Do you know if there are established routes on that wall. The routes look to be endless, sheer granite, couloirs, ice, snow, difficult scrambling etc. Can't wait to get back in more favorable conditions.



Brock

Brice Neugebauer

Brice Neugebauer - Jun 9, 2004 12:51 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the pics. I don't know any specifics about the "established routes", but I believe that this multi-faceted face (if that's possible), may be called something like "pilo calico"?

desainme

desainme - Apr 13, 2005 1:34 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Looks like it has quite a large western face!

Viewing: 1-14 of 14
Return to 'Silver Run Peak' main page