Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Redwic

Redwic - Nov 8, 2011 11:22 am - Hasn't voted

Looking For More Photos

Some of my photos and photo opportunities did not turn out as expected. As a result, I would like to find more photos of Trask Mountain. Most desired would be a photo of the peak itself from another nearby hill or peak, a USGS Benchmark photo, and/or non-snowy photos on the peak. Feel free to attach any, and I will try to put the best ones on the main page.

Dean

Dean - Nov 12, 2011 6:51 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Looking For More Photos

Craig, I've attached two pics that I took in Nov of 2003. I found these on an album of pics that were of Trapper and Roxanne, two of the early county highpointers who did a lot of highpointing in the 2000-2004 time frame. The two pics are from the summit visit we made at Trask mountain on Nov 1st, about a week after I had just done it with my wife. The weather was better but these were two of the 4 pics I had taken. The other two pics were close ups of Trapper and Roxanne. At least the one with Trapper standing on the foundation rocks shows the lookout location fairly well.

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Nov 12, 2011 2:01 am - Voted 10/10

area page?

Do you mind if I add this to my Oregon Coast Range page?

Brian

Redwic

Redwic - Nov 12, 2011 2:07 am - Hasn't voted

Re: area page?

Go right ahead. I did not realize there was one on SP.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Trask Mountain' main page