Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Kane

Kane - Nov 5, 2005 8:16 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

I'm not going to vote but your HTML is way out of whack. It needs to be fixed. that's why nobody here will vote your page. The HTML is so bad nobody can even read it. What is with the capital font?

mrh

mrh - Nov 6, 2005 12:40 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Something wrong here. Could it be the long name on the left margin simply shifting everything to the right? You could abbreviate the name or call it anything and still get the info across in the page as you wish. Also, please lose the caps in the overview.



Edit: vote upgraded. Thanks for the changes. Looks great.

dalton1

dalton1 - Nov 6, 2005 8:40 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Congratulations!!! Your photos are so wonderful!!! Great that the High Tatra is now being built on Sp. Are you a mountain guide? Or do you know some? Because I want to climb VYSOKA in the future!

Greetings from a hungarian friend!



You can put an id photo next to the name of the mountain with entering the number of the photo, you can see the number of the photo if you put your mouse on the picture you want to make an id photo!

EQUUS

EQUUS - Nov 6, 2005 1:03 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thank You for your interest of Vysoka. Thanks for your participation in reaching it ;-)

Tomek Lodowy

Tomek Lodowy - Nov 7, 2005 9:44 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Dobra stronka ,moznaby dorzucic jeszcze troche wiecej informacji ,o Wysokiej pisac wszak mozna bez konca ! Piekne fotki ,jesli mialbym cos doradzic ze swojej strony to przede wszystkim 2 rzeczy :

1)zdjecie caps locka z nazwy szczytu (dla porzadku)

2)dodanie signature photo ,prosta procedura w edycji strony (reprezentacyjna fotka u gory stronki przy danych szczytowych)



p.s.

Zauwazylem fotki z 24.09.2005 ...tego samego dnia wlazilem na Ganek przez Zlomiska i Rumanowa ,hehhh musielismy sie o siebie doslownie otrzec !



Gratuluje debiutu na Summitpost !



Pozdrawiam



Tomek

2skinners - Nov 7, 2005 11:01 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page, nice photos!!

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Vysoka (Wysoka)' main page