Viewing: 1-8 of 8
csmcgranahan

csmcgranahan - Mar 19, 2006 3:04 pm - Voted 9/10

Additional Info

I would suggest you add the coordinates for Woods Mountain to allow Summitpost to locate it in relation to other Peaks. I would also suggest to link to nearby peaks such as Parnassus and Bard. Just a few ideas that may result in higher votes. Thanks for the addition!

altitude14er

altitude14er - Mar 21, 2006 4:19 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Additional Info

Thanks for the info. I attached the page to Parnassus and Bard "as related". Is that the proper way to do this? Have a good one.

csmcgranahan

csmcgranahan - Mar 21, 2006 3:23 pm - Voted 9/10

Re: Additional Info

Looks good. You may want to read up on how to make live links to those pages. In other words, when you read the text the mountain names are highlighted and link to those pages when clicked on. I believe there are forum topics on basic HTML that show how to do this. It is by no means necessary, it is just is a nice touch!

altitude14er

altitude14er - Mar 21, 2006 4:21 am - Hasn't voted

Re: you've got the parent/child relationship backwards

Thanks for letting me know! I believe it's been corrected :) I'm new to creating pages and open to suggestions. Cheers!

RyanS

RyanS - Mar 21, 2006 2:04 pm - Voted 9/10

Re: you've got the parent/child relationship backwards

Cool, you figured it out! :)

Asphazell

Asphazell - Mar 28, 2006 11:01 pm - Hasn't voted

Missing

Hey there my friend...nice addition to the SP library of peaks! Isn't there a particular photo missing from this peaks' photo page? Please let me know when you post it =)

JonBradford

JonBradford - Apr 24, 2006 11:42 pm - Voted 9/10

Good work

Nicely written page. You should make sure you have the proper coordinates so SP can group it with nearby mountains (make sure it is in the Front Range group too).
Jon

altitude14er

altitude14er - Apr 25, 2006 5:17 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Good work

Thanks Jon. The site keeps giving me issues with the map coordinates and I can't seem to get it to work :( I'll figure it out soon. Glad you enjoyed the page.

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Return to 'Woods Mountain' main page