Viewing: 1-2 of 2

maiapurr - Jan 17, 2007 2:41 am - Hasn't voted

Three Studly Mountaineers

Good job guys..and yes, your friends did believe that you so bravely scaled those ice structures...afterall, we were your friends. But now that we know you really didn't climb up that treacherous vertical icicle of death, and you so robbed us of having three new Super Heroes to worship, should we even assume that you were on that mountain at all? Did anyone check the mileage in your vehicles? And now I'm wondering...wasn't this the weekend that you adventurous studly men were supposed to fly to FL and visit MGM studios? And (coincidently) didn't MGM just change the 'Honey I shrunk The Kids' movie set into the 'Vertical Limit' movie set? Did I see little mouse ears in the corner of one of those photos? Go figure!!

But on a serious note...congratulations on your first big one!!I never thought I would be impressed by men with crampson..I mean crampons. Congrats!! Good Job!!

Nate. - Jan 18, 2007 12:37 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice report guys

Not too bad. There was about four inches of fresh snow on top of an inch or so of ice pack. It was a little hairy going up but nothing dangerous...

Have fun! It's a great hike!

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Return to 'Mt. Mansfield - Winter '07' main page