Photos that deserve a second chance

Photos that deserve a second chance

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Rock Climbing, Ice Climbing, Alpine Climbing, Bouldering, Aid Climbing, Hiking, Skiing, Wildlife, Flora, Topo/Diagram, Informational, Scenery, Panorama, Humor, Water

Photos that deserve a second chance

Every once in a while I notice a low vote on one of my photos that I thought was worth a little more... Sure, it wasn't perfect, but ?? Thus this page was conceived and created.

Post up to 3 of your photos (score of 85% or less) that you think deserve a second chance, a closer look, a higher score! Please vote on photos you think need a boost. Not to say that there aren't some that don't deserve a low vote, but if you think their low score is justified, why not give some constructive criticism? If know if I vote low on a page (less than 7) I try to give some reason why and some advice.

I'm setting the upper score limit to 85%. Otherwise a lot of good photos will crowd the others to the last pages. As photos improve, please remove them to make way for others that should get some attention. I reserve the right to remove them if you forget. (Thanks mrh for the suggestion!)

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Nov 8, 2006 2:39 am - Voted 10/10

Thanks

This was a nice idea.

tarol

tarol - Nov 9, 2006 3:04 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Thanks

Glad you thought so :)

Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Nov 9, 2006 11:55 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Thanks

I like mrh's suggestion. There are already some shots up that I think don't really belong; one could say the same of one or more of mine, too. My suggestion-- only photos that have current scores under 80, maybe 85. That would mean I'd have to remove one or more of mine, but fair is fair.

mrh

mrh - Nov 9, 2006 9:41 pm - Voted 10/10

Suggestion . . .

This album is a good idea, but you might want to set some upper score limit to whats allowed. Otherwise a lot of good photos will crowd the truely screwed photos to the last pages. As the screwed photos improve, they can then be removed to make way for others that should get some attention. Just a suggestion.

tarol

tarol - Nov 13, 2006 6:59 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Suggestion . . .

Done! Thanks for the suggestion :)

justahiker

justahiker - Dec 1, 2006 9:14 am - Voted 10/10

Nice idea!!

This is really good idea!
I received few times very low votes (honestly never understood why).
It is not about the vote, but if you don't want to put proper vote, I usually skip that photo...
Anyway very nice idea of making this kind of album!!

tarol

tarol - Dec 1, 2006 2:55 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice idea!!

Thanks!

Viewing: 1-7 of 7