Williamson/Tyndall - September 2024

Find climbing partners in California
Snowslogger

Williamson/Tyndall - September 2024

by Snowslogger » Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:55 pm

I’m planning to climb Williamson/Tyndall via Shepherd Pass in early September or late August and wouldn’t mind someone else along as I’m trying to minimize the solo adventures when possible. Planning to hike in to Anvil Camp the 1st day, up to one of the lakes by Shepherd Pass and likely climbing Tyndall the 2nd day, climbing Williamson the 3rd day, and either heading out that day or the next. I have reservations for 2 for 9/7 through 9/11.
I’m pretty experienced, 61, in shape, climbed the Cascade volcanoes, state highpoints, misc. other mtns, mostly in Washington and Oregon, some in the Sierra. I’m in Portland. Let me know if you have any interest in meeting up in California. I will be in Lake Tahoe the week before with a car, then heading down to Mammoth Lakes the day before heading in.
- Steve

jclements

Re: Williamson/Tyndall - September 2024

by jclements » Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:22 pm

Hey Steve, sorry I'm not down CA at the same time as you (I'll be there end of Aug) but I am in PDX metro; we should sync up sometime.

Snowslogger

Re: Williamson/Tyndall - September 2024

by Snowslogger » Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:55 pm

Sounds good, I sent you a PM. Too bad the timing for Williamson doesn't work out.
- Steve

Return to US - California