SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

Mountaineering partner (Europe)


marty1133

Posted by marty1133 on Mar 6, 2011
Page Views: 1079

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
Location: United Kingdom
City or Place: City of Derry
Skill Level: Intermediate
Categories: Hiking, Mountaineering
Partner Status: Want Partners

Description

Hi all,

I am Marty, 30 from Northern Ireland and am looking to find a partner to do a bit of mountaineering in Europe. Have been mountaineering in Ireland for about the last 7 years and think it is now time to spread my wings and try something more adventurous !!

At the moment my Alpine climbing skills are limited but am goin to the Atlas mountains in Morocco in few weeks to climb a few 4000 metres peaksa nd practice some winter skills. I would say my fitness level is prettygood and I love the outdoors and am would say I am good company !

There are loads of cheap flights from Belfast to lots of different European Destintaions by low cost airlines and it would be great to join you for some alpine climbing.

Sure drop me a mail if you would be interested,

thanks
Marty

Comments

Post a Comment

kjb1ukMountaineering in Europe

kjb1uk

Hi Marty,

Im off to the Swiss Alps for a week in early July befor the main season kicks off.
At the moment I'm going solo to climb some easyish 4000m peaks by easy routes and hope to get the Matterhorn in if the weather is ok.
If you want some more info or want to join me get in touch.


Regards
Kieron Belcher
Posted Mar 14, 2011 7:04 am

mallowmanClimbing partner

mallowman

Hi there I am based down in Mallow and have fairly wide mountaineering experience by now. I regularly head to the Alps and Scotland so get in touch and we can explore options.
Posted Mar 14, 2011 4:41 pm

 
Viewing: 1-2 of 2


Sign in to post!

Don't have an account? Register now.







"Money can't buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery."

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.