Prokletije Comments

Viewing: 1-20 of 53
nuia

nuia - Feb 15, 2005 4:30 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for all suggestions. Like every start not perfect from the instant but improvment will follow soon.

nuia

nuia - Feb 15, 2005 4:36 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

I tried your suggestions but diddn't get to where I liked to, so if you can help, please do!

mtwashingtonmonroe

mtwashingtonmonroe - Feb 15, 2005 11:42 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

After you sign in on the main page, go to your mountain page. At the top, to the right and next to the title of the mountain, there will be the word "Edit" in orange. This is a link and if you click on it, it will take you to the page where you can change things on the page.



On this page there will be boxes for different parts of the main page. About the 8th or 9th box down, the heading to the left will say "signature photo". This is what places a picture of the mountain next to the title at the top of the main page. To get the photo I.D. number simply hover your mouse over the picture and a number will appear at the tip of the mouse arrow. This is the number you should place in the box. You can choose any photo you want. After you've done this the picture will appear at the top of the page with your title.



For adding your pictures into the main page, simply click the edit button as before on the main page. Go down to which ever section you want your photo to appear. Below each box that contains your typed information there will be a link in the words, "Attatch/Detach Overview Photos". Click on this and it will take you to a screen showing all the photos on this mountain's photo tab on the left. You can check the box of which photos you want to appear in the section. Once you've picked all the ones you want to appear, click on the "Attatch/Detach Overview Photos" link below all the photos. When you go back to the main page they should appear with the section of information.



For future references, it is easier to just add the photos to each section after the information on the page is built. Simly click on the "Add Photo" link above each section of information to add a picture. The page will then have a box that says browse. This will allow you to search all your pictures on your hard-drive and pick the one you want. Once you've done that just fill in a caption and click submit.



I hope this was of some help and not too difficult to follow. If I can help you in any other way please let me know. Thanks for sharing this great mountain with all of us and don't be afraid to ask questions. This is a great start and thanks again. I'll be talking to you soon probably, but until then, have a good one!

-Britt

nuia

nuia - Feb 16, 2005 4:45 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks Britt, more to come soon!

vvujisic

vvujisic - Mar 16, 2005 8:44 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks, Britt! This is beginning for me as maintainer. I hope that page will be better during the time. Tomorrow - new good photos! Bye! vvujisic

Velebit

Velebit - Feb 15, 2005 5:35 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Very nice start Pavle! I'm glad that you decided to make a page about Prokletije, it is amazing massif! I'm sure you'll improve the page further with time.

nuia

nuia - Feb 16, 2005 4:44 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Just beginning, will collect as much info as possible.

Scott

Scott - Feb 15, 2005 7:00 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good page. Suggestion: See this thread to make the links "live"

wildstar

wildstar - Feb 15, 2005 11:46 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good page. I agree with Scott's comments.

wuedesau

wuedesau - Feb 16, 2005 2:56 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Thanks for posting this very interesting mountain group. Hopefuly more photos to come.

Cheers, Klaus

nuia

nuia - Feb 16, 2005 4:43 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the encouregment, more images coming soon!

vvujisic

vvujisic - Mar 16, 2005 8:25 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Dear Klaus, thanks for your support and good will! I will try to make this page good as it possible. Tomorrow - more new good photos! Bye! Vlado

hgrapid

hgrapid - Feb 19, 2005 10:33 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Very good first page. However, you have the same problem of overdoing it a little bit, and adding too many photos. Maybe you don't need to add every photo you took on the trip, but just the ones relevant to climbing the mountain. No offense, you are really adding a lot of great stuff!

vvujisic

vvujisic - Mar 16, 2005 8:30 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for your votes! vvujisic

vvujisic

vvujisic - Mar 16, 2005 8:31 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks, Joseph!

vvujisic

vvujisic - Mar 16, 2005 8:33 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks!

vvujisic

vvujisic - Mar 16, 2005 10:17 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for votes, Tomislav!



Many greetings from Belgrade, from me - vvujisic and your friend Rade Pavlovic!



We hope that we will make together very soon good page of this important mountain.



Your page of Durmitor is nice! Also, links of Bobotov Kuk and Prutas&South Durmitor (velebit).



Velebit is doing really a great and hard job. Thanks to them!!!



Also, we will give you our support to your Jezerce page. Take care and be good!



Vlado Vujisic

Nelson

Nelson - Mar 18, 2005 5:45 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Fantastic page, great photos. Makes me want to get on an airplane!

vvujisic

vvujisic - Mar 19, 2005 7:28 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks, dear Nelson!



Yes, Prokletije Mountain are really amazing Mountain range, very similar with Julian Alps in Slovenia, but maybe more natural (without comerciallism) than Alps.



From 24 th till 27 th of March, one expedition from Belgrade (Serbia) will go to Montenegrin part of Prokletije - to grbaja Valley, from where will try to reach few summits in this area. Snow will be good for walking and weather will be also good, i hope so.



Price of that trip is 25 euro (bus from Belgrade till Gusinje town and back, two nights sleeping in hut), you must have your own food. So, if you have a time and possibility to join us together, you are more than welcome to come! This trip will be only in Montenegrin area.



Trip to Jezerski Vrh/Maja Jezerce/Lake Peak (2694 m), highest peak of Prokletije massif, will be from 4 th till 7 th of August.



Be free to contact me (vujisicvlado@yahoo.com) and i will give you all information about that trip.

Be good and take care!



Vlado (vvujisic)

Dinaric-ZG

Dinaric-ZG - Apr 21, 2005 1:50 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

After so many openings of this page, Ive noticed that I still havent vote for it - for sure it deserves it!



Gord

Viewing: 1-20 of 53
Return to 'Prokletije' main page