Viewing: 1-8 of 8
hgrapid

hgrapid - Apr 2, 2008 5:39 pm - Voted 10/10

Under Construction?

One might suggest that the information is very slim for this mountain, and needs hefty additions.

samh

samh - Jul 26, 2008 11:53 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Under Construction?

Hi,

I was curious if you'd had a chance to look back at my Rainbow Peak page since you voted the first time around? I added quite a bit of route beta as well as administrative information since then. Also, I'd love to hear some insight or suggestions to improve it.

Thanks,
Sam

samh

samh - Apr 7, 2008 11:21 am - Hasn't voted

Under Construction

Sorry, folks. I'm new to adding material here on Summit Post and I apologize for not adding the "under construction" tagline to the title.

I have climbed Rainbow Peak and have photos of such climb as well as route beta that I will be adding to this resource. It is a wonderful peak and a wonderful climb worthy of a note here on Summit Post.

Worry not about negativity, saintgrizzly. You have done much great work on the peaks of Glacier here on Summit Post and you have every right to uphold other submissions to your standards.

Sincerely,
Sam

FlatheadNative

FlatheadNative - Aug 7, 2009 12:12 am - Voted 10/10

Nice update

I like the new layout and the headers.

samh

samh - Sep 8, 2009 4:25 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice update

I've been updating all my pages with both new information as well as better formatting. Although many SP pages have stellar info they have lame layouts and I'm trying to avoid that.

FlatheadNative

FlatheadNative - Sep 8, 2009 5:06 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Nice update

Is is good not to be lame! I have to admit I stole one of your formatting outlines for a page I did...so...thanks for helping me not be lame too.

samh

samh - Dec 4, 2009 1:07 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice update

My "designs" will happily be lent out to anyone for their SP pages. So you're welcome!

TwaMontana

TwaMontana - Nov 2, 2012 8:49 am - Hasn't voted

Wrong picture

I was thinking of doing Rainbow next year and checked your page for info and was using google earth to help plan. Was confused when your image showing route was not quite matching up to what I see. After some looking around I found the route image you posted if from Quartz Lake heading up the south side of Vulture not Rainbow. Funny how similar they look.

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Return to 'Rainbow Peak (MT)' main page