Viewing: 1-4 of 4
theronmoon

theronmoon - Dec 1, 2010 7:59 pm - Voted 10/10

Cool stuff!

Thanks for the cool page. I really liked the pictures. This is a little peak I have been wondering about for awhile.

Klenke

Klenke - Dec 2, 2010 12:18 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Cool stuff!

Thanks for stopping by. This terrain is a lot prettier, in my opinion, when the grasslands are green (example pictures). What is strange about this trip to Cali is that I actually saw with my eyes three (of the ten) Rocky Ridges in the state w/o purposely setting out to do so. Here are the other two I saw: this one on north side of Mt. Tam and this one, though far away, nonetheless visible in my uploaded picture here.
Hmmmm, maybe I could become the first to summit all of the CA Rocky Ridges. Yeah yeah, that's where it's at, yo!

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Dec 5, 2010 3:00 am - Voted 10/10

Been there - done that

You bring back nice 20 year old memories. Didn't even know the place was on SP. On the other hand, in my mind Las Trampas will always be associated with wading through horseshit as a riding party had just left before I set out. And these animals must have saved it up for weeks!

marrah101 - Jan 30, 2012 8:11 pm - Hasn't voted

Sad story

My dad told me he was divoricing my mom here. Years later I had a dream at this spot. So sad you would cry if you had the dream. Basicly a guy meets a woman here, they fall in love. They meet every day for their daily walk. One day she dosent come back. He spends his life looking He remembers her dad owns a Hotel. He goes behind the hill to the city where the hotel is. He ran to the door but it said Now Moving. He then sees her staring at him out a limozine window. She was held in the hotel by force from her dad, abused. He never saw her again.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Rocky Ridge (Las Trampas Park)' main page