Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Augie Medina

Augie Medina - Oct 3, 2007 11:30 am - Voted 10/10

Very Interesting

The idea of having to find your own way up is always enticing. Nice little primer on prominence. Wild horses - wow! Nice work Dean.

Augie

surgent

surgent - Oct 3, 2007 1:11 pm - Voted 10/10

Hi Dean

Glad to see you're still out and about, piling up the HPs and prom peaks. I use your SP info all the time. Nice page. I always love scenes of mostly open desert peaks with patches of snow on them.

Dean

Dean - Oct 3, 2007 1:58 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Hi Dean

Hi Scott. I am working in Orem (teaching at a dental hygiene college) so I can get out to these Utah peaks a lot easier than before. Like you, I love the desert peaks when they have some snow on them. Thanks for your comments.

vanman798

vanman798 - Oct 5, 2007 11:50 am - Voted 10/10

Thanks

Dean, thanks for sharing this information. I'll have to give Stookey a climb, it's now on my list!

Nice page, great information. Excellent job!

gjagiels

gjagiels - Oct 6, 2007 4:07 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice page & peak!

Hey Dean, good to see this peak here, I've been meaning to get to it for a while now. Beautiful day here in Utah isn't it?... I think you brought some of the NW weather with you :-), For the couple of years I've lived here (2 and 1/2), I've never seen it rain (sprinkle) this time of the year 3 weekends in a row! :-)

I also added a couple shots, 1 from the north, 1 from the south. Just to show off the area. Glad to see you made it to UT, how do you like it so far? Lots of peaks to do! :-)

Greg

Dean

Dean - Oct 6, 2007 9:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice page & peak!

Greg,

nice to hear from you. Well, I'm not enjoying the good weather today since I am n Washington state for the weekend. Trying to sell the home but I did manage to go hike today in the Blue Mountains. I've been enjoying my time down there and have done 8 peaks so far. I have tuesdays free so I get out each tuesday and pick a peak. Those were nice shots you added. You really have been hitting so many good ones since you've been in Utah. The best to you.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Stookey Peak (UT)' main page