Visiting fjords, Norway.

Visiting fjords, Norway.

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Hiking
I came to Norway in the begining of October 2009, it was my first flight so i was excited and scared as well;) plus i was alone all the way, so i was waiting for anything new. it was very rainy welcome evening on the airport of Aalesund, so as soon as i saw my friend Johannes, i felt a relief and went with him to his car. we drove to my hostel, where i put all my things and backpack. it turned out that in this little hotel were living many polish and russian guys, who were working in the near area for couple of years. it was funny to hear polish voices in Norway, really;)
in the early morning next day, i saw beautiful scenery, with the mountains and fjords, really amazing. if i could choose the place to live, it would be somewhere by that place. that day we hiked to reach Festoykollen, but we had to return before the top becouse of coming storm. it was a nice trip anyway, and 'immer weiter gehen' i will remember for a long time :)
the next day i spent in the area of Sulafjellet, it was also a beautiful little mountain surrounded by lakes. we reached the summit and i made many photos and 2 movies.
here i put just those ones which my sister saved, becouse i lost all of them in a very bad situation.




Comments

No comments posted yet.