Viewing: 1-20 of 32
12
Dmitry Pruss

Dmitry Pruss - Feb 28, 2006 8:25 pm - Voted 10/10

Good start

Beginning is half done they say :)))

I've been up Squaw and Y and both Baldies, and many unnamed high points around ... don't have many pictures though. These foothills are mostly self-explanatory, with topozone and google sat imagery and maybe with Kelsey's Utah Mountaneering and Timp books. Maybe you do the draft and if something is not right (unlikely!), I step in?

Then there is the back side of South Wasatch, from Earl Eagle, Miller Hill, and Ant Knolls to Millview and to the back ridges above Vivian Pk and Waltsburg. And more mountains between Loafer and N Nebo.

Thnx for a nice TR comment BTW :)

Dean

Dean - Mar 9, 2006 7:54 pm - Voted 10/10

Another great Wasatch ...

...page. I love all those peaks in this group and although I haven't yet climbed all of them, they are all on my tick list.
Nice presentation.

SawtoothSean

SawtoothSean - Mar 10, 2006 8:35 pm - Voted 10/10

Thorough

Very complete and informative page- well done.

mrh

mrh - Mar 19, 2006 10:16 am - Voted 10/10

All three . . .

of your Wasatch area pages are stunning. Informative, well organized and beautiful.

mountaingazelle

mountaingazelle - Mar 19, 2006 5:37 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: All three . . .

Thank you, I've been working on all three pages at the same time.

Thanks for your vote.

Andinistaloco

Andinistaloco - Mar 20, 2006 6:14 am - Voted 10/10

Very nice

work here. Looks kind of like the Tucson page I did, except that you've got even more information. Good job!

imontop

imontop - Apr 18, 2006 2:55 am - Voted 10/10

I'm impressed!!

Well, Miss Gazelle, this is a really really great page!

mountaingazelle

mountaingazelle - Apr 18, 2006 6:02 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: I'm impressed!!

Thanks, I'm glad that you like the page. There are still mountains in the Southern Wasatch that are not on Summitpost yet. I'm sure a few of them will be added later. All of the mountains in this area are worth climbing if you get the chance.

MrWasatch

MrWasatch - May 17, 2006 10:48 pm - Voted 10/10

Wow!

Hadn't looked at this page yet, very well done! Great descriptions of the peaks, and good photo choices as well.

mountaingazelle

mountaingazelle - May 18, 2006 5:16 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Wow!

Thanks, I wasn't sure how good the page would turn out but it looks like I did all right. I plan to climb at least a few of these mountains this year.

mountaingazelle

mountaingazelle - Nov 14, 2006 4:20 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Incredible!

Thank you, Puma concolor! This is one of the most important mountain ranges in Utah because so many people live below it. This is why I tried to make good and useful pages for the area.

grunt

grunt - May 23, 2007 10:08 pm - Voted 10/10

Thanks

Thank you for the considerable effort you obviously put into this page. It is amazing. I'm moving to Springville this summer, and your page is practically a "to-do" list for me!

mountaingazelle

mountaingazelle - May 24, 2007 1:08 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Thanks

Thanks! That is a nice place to live. You will be right next to the Provo Peak, Spanish Fork Peak, Santaquin Peak, and not far from Timpanogos and Nebo. You also have some great canyons nearby American Fork Canyon, Rock Canyon, and Provo Canyon. There are plenty of mountains to climb in this area.

vanman798

vanman798 - Oct 15, 2007 12:09 am - Voted 10/10

Nice Job

I have really appreciated the information you have presented here and I have learned a lot from reading it. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this.

mountaingazelle

mountaingazelle - Oct 15, 2007 1:13 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice Job

Thank you, I reluctantly decided to make this page even though I have not climbed here as much as other areas of the Wasatch. Hopefully, I will hike and climb in these mountains more often and be able to understand it better.

Diveria

Diveria - Dec 3, 2007 6:09 am - Voted 10/10

Fantastic...

..fantastic area and great page!

mountaingazelle

mountaingazelle - Dec 3, 2007 12:40 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Fantastic...

Thank you for the nice compliment, Diveria!

Garfimi

Garfimi - Jan 24, 2008 12:58 am - Voted 10/10

Wonderful!

Mountaingazelle yet another phenomenal page done by you. Way to properly represent Utah with these wonderful pages.

mountaingazelle

mountaingazelle - Jan 24, 2008 2:16 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Wonderful!

Thank you! It’s funny because this is the part of the Wasatch that I spend the least amount of time. Yet, it has gotten to most votes. Maybe my own page will inspire me to make the long drive and climb more mountains here. Thanks for all of your nice comments about my pages.

Vladislav

Vladislav - Jan 24, 2008 1:37 am - Voted 10/10

Simply amazing page!

Now I know where to turn to for Wasatch information. It is incredibly difficult to create a range page with both great depth and wide coverage. Amazing!
Vlad.

Viewing: 1-20 of 32
12
Return to 'Wasatch Range (South)' main page