Wendelstein Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
ColoradoBergfex

ColoradoBergfex - Aug 9, 2012 2:04 pm Date Climbed: Sep 16, 2011

Wendelstein   Sucess!

Ascended from Talstation, walked the panorama loop and down the König Max Weg to Bayrischzell. Pleasant, easy hiking on well-established and well-labeled trails to a crowded, but lovely summit.

http://www.wendelsteinbahn.de/pdf/bergbahnen/Wanderkarte.pdf

msihl

msihl - May 30, 2007 12:34 pm Date Climbed: Jul 11, 2009

Multiple ascents  Sucess!

I have been on Wendelstein several times during the 1980s and 1990s. I was hiking up 2 or 3 times, I skied down with the guys from Skischule Sudelfeld ("Die Blauen") and, of course, I took the gondola. Great views on clear days!!!
July 11th, 2009: Did it again with Angela and Roland, shitty weather, but we always found shelter somewhere. Route: Geitau - Wendelstein - Bayrischzell.

Peter K

Peter K - Apr 27, 2007 5:43 pm Date Climbed: Jun 8, 2006

Normal route & traverse  Sucess!

Ascent via Dorf/Geitau coming from the Rotwandhaus in the SW. Exhausting hike as it was the last day of our trekking through the Bavarian Pre-Alps, but definitely a crowning completition. Outstanding views due its exposure. Descent to Mitteralm (NE).

Joerg Marretsch

Joerg Marretsch - May 9, 2006 9:11 pm Date Climbed: Jul 11, 1979

From Bayrischzell / from Bad Feilnbach  Sucess!

First ascent with my parents during vacation in Bavaria.
Second ascent at 01 May 2003 (and some more trips), beautiful Bavaria is now my place of residence. Every morning i wake up with Wendelstein in the light of sunrise.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Wendelstein' main page