Bad Bags

 

Bad Bags
Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Bad Bags
Manufacturer Best American Duffle
Page By iceclimb
Page Type Dec 3, 2013 / Dec 3, 2013
Object ID 8547
Hits 3833
Vote

Expedition Duffle Bag

Best American Duffels or Bad Bags have been around for more than 12 years. I have used them for all my expeditions from Bolivia to Alaska. They are rugged & last despite all the abuse that I have given them. I have hauled these bags on mules & they have been thrown about The Altiplano of the Andes, from one plane to another & they kept everything I have safe & secure.

They are a small Seattle-based company with good customer service. There slogan is that they make the most extremely durable, functional duffel bags using the toughest and strongest materials available & I have to agree. A good duffle is the first thing you need to consider when planning an expedition & I would trust my entire trip to these 'Bad-Bags'!

Features

Add Features text here.

Images

Reviews


Viewing: 1-1 of 1

iceclimb - Dec 3, 2013 4:28 pm - Voted 5/5

Planning an expedition?
Planning a trip or expedition? Then you need to start with the right bag. Best American Duffels or Bad Bags have been around for more than 12 years & they are the only bag I use. I have literally kicked & dragged these bags across a desert & to the base camp of a dozen mountains in The Andes of South America & they have held everything safe. Expedition packing is a real art form & it starts with the right bag.

Viewing: 1-1 of 1