Andreea's Retezat photos

Andreea's Retezat photos

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Hiking, Scenery


About the park


Lake Ana
Lake Ana






Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4
mibu

mibu - Aug 31, 2010 6:48 am - Voted 10/10

Very

.. nice pictures Andreea.
So when exactly have you been in Retezat in August?

andreeacorodeanu

andreeacorodeanu - Aug 31, 2010 8:15 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Very

Thanks a lot Mihai! Well I got there at 16 august and gone on 21 august to the Fagaras. I really love Retezat. Even the guys from the rescue team from Bucura they was so awesome, so nice not like many that I know from other mountains. I felt great there even that we had bad storms and strong wind, but these was most in the night :P. I want next time if I will find with whom to pass from Retezat to Godeanu and Mehedinti. I heard that Godeanu is awesome.

mibu

mibu - Aug 31, 2010 10:02 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Very

So you stayed there almost a full week. Lucky you. I was at Bucura Lake last weekend (28,29). And one weekend at the end of July, but the weather was always capricious. Good weather Satuday, rain Sunday.
Regarding your plans to go all the way to Godeanu and Mehedinti, I guess it's a fine tour.

andreeacorodeanu

andreeacorodeanu - Aug 31, 2010 10:42 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Very

Well is not worthing for me to go so far just for 2 days and I wanted to do all that routes and also to enjoy it not being in a hurry :). July yes I know wasnt so good cause of this I choosed this time august. I had just 2 or 3 days in 2 weeks not so good in the rest was perfect. I descend from Fagaras saturday and I took such a good decision cause got worse also. Still have this week free but you see the weather :(. Yeah I will have in my plans Godeanu for sure :D.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.