Beckey Route

Beckey Route

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Rock Climbing

Good Rock,Weather and Family

Weather forecast have been incredible lately. Everyone's schedule cooperated to, so off we go for a end of the summer prize. No crowds either. The trail went quickly, the gully to the notch is really loose and dusty this time of the year. Hard not to dislodge rocks in the gully, so care needs to be taken if others are sharing that space. Once on the first pitch we heard another team of two gearing up. Another pair was climbing Concord Tower from the notch. Also two guys from California completed Libety Crack as we summited. The climb went well, it was the descent that gave us some trouble. Winds carried the first rappel toss further east than desired, but I thought it was not too far off and would straighten it out on the way down to the second bolts. However the knot at the end of one side got stuck in a small crack which took some creative measures to correct. All memorable for Dad, son and wife. Highly recommended route.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.