Bobs Flat

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 33.02000°N / 109.6724°W
Additional Information Time Required: Most of a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Class 2
Sign the Climber's Log

Route Description

From the corral, walk north along the road for a ΒΌ-mile or so to a windmill. Once you reach the windmill, turn right and start heading east up this wash. Climb up the wash, then start climbing steeply southeast up to this saddle just east of the prominent Point 6047. The brush gets extremely thick just below the saddle. You could also choose a route that reaches the ridge further to the east.

Once you reach the west ridge, start climbing east towards this point. You should be able to pick up a faint path here. Go around the south side of the point, then climb back up to the ridge. Climb up the south side of the west ridge towards Bryce Mountain. Eventually, you will come to a false summit, where you will get a clear view of the summit. Cross a small bowl, then climb steeply up to the summit, where you can enjoy the views.





Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.